Operational & Information Technology
Our consultancy, project, and support methodology combines worldwide best practice with our own extensive experience successfully implementing and supporting technology, both as a process enabler and as a change agent, as to reliably achieve our clients’ desired business outcomes and to assist our clients in achieving industry leading performance.
The use of technology has moved beyond simple stand-alone solutions that assist operational imperatives to integrated solutions covering control, monitoring, validation, reconciliation, reporting and much more. Successful implementation, realizing the full business value of operational and information technology solutions, necessitates a skilled approach encompassing effective selection and implementation of the enabling or transformative technology as well as development of the interacting people and processes.
Using methodologies including BABOK, DMAIC, TOGAF, PMBOK, ITIL, and rigorous change management, OSOS Global Services partners with you to ensure that your operational and information technology projects and operational systems deliver genuinely realised and predictable business value.
From fit-for-purpose solutions to address a particular operational requirement or constraint to large-scale digital transformation programs, our highly specialised team will work with you to effectively deliver on your IT/OT requirements.
OSOS Global Services is committed to maintaining our value of Safety First, prioritising the protection of people, environment and the local communities we operate in. The health and safety of all personnel is our highest priority, and we ensure our teams are trained and complete all works to standard.
- Gap analyses
- Optimisation and value-in-use studies
- Business value analyses and recommendations
- Requirements derivation and documentation
- Solution architecture
- Technology readiness assessments
- Organisational readiness assessments
- Change management – organisational and technical
- Lifecycle management planning
- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Site and user acceptance testing
- Training deployment
- Cost/time/quality analysis and tracking
- Process development and documentation
- Systems and maintenance documentation
- Support model development and support services
- Continual improvement services
- Remote and onsite support resources
- Lifecycle support
- Strategic technology roadmap development